Are you looking for the Best 700x35 Tires. You are in the right place. Our team went through about 59747 reviews available online for 700x35 Tires. We chose the finest ones, and prepared this list for you.
Comparison Chart of Top 10 700x35 Tires
700x35 Tires Reviews
We have checked about 59747 reviews for 700x35 tires. It was quite difficult to shortlist the ideal ones from thousands of variants online. However, we've tried our best to make sure that you get only the best one from our suggestions.
|1||Michelin Protek Front or Rear City Bike Tire for Asphalt and Trails||9.8||Buy On Amazon|
|2||700x35, K193||9.8||Buy On Amazon|
|3||Wtb Cross Boss Bike tires||9.6||Buy On Amazon|
|4||Kenda Kwest 700x35C Clincher Tire||9.4||Buy On Amazon|
|5||Michelin Protek Cross Front or Rear City Bike Tire for Off-Road Terrain||9.2||Buy On Amazon|
|6||Continental Tour 28 700x32-47 40mm Schrader (Auto) Valve - 4 Pack||9||Buy On Amazon|
|7||Fincci Pair 700 x 35c 37-622 Foldable 60 TPI City Commuter Tires with Nylon Protection for Cycle Road Mountain MTB Hybrid Touring Electric Bike Bicycle - Pack of 2||8.8||Buy On Amazon|
|8||Schwalbe - Marathon Plus HS 440 Touring Wire Clincher Bike Tire - 700 x 35 - Performance Line - Black/Reflective||8.8||Buy On Amazon|
|9||Panaracer GravelKing + 700 x 35 C Slick Aramid Folding Tire||8.6||Buy On Amazon|
|10||Kenda Tires Kwest Commuter/Urban/Hybrid Bicycle Tire - 700 x 35c||8.6||Buy On Amazon|
Table Of Content:
- Michelin Protek Front or Rear City Bike Tire for Asphalt and Trails, Tube Type Sealing, Black Sidewall...
- 700x35, K193, Kwest, Black Cross/Road Bicycle Tire
- Wtb Cross Boss Bike tires, Tan Skinwall, 700x35
- Kenda Kwest 700x35C Clincher Tire, Black
- Michelin Protek Cross Front or Rear City Bike Tire for Off-Road Terrain, Tube Type Sealing, Black Sidewall...
- Continental Tour 28 700x32-47 40mm Schrader Auto Valve 4 Pack
- Fincci Pair 700 x 35c 37-622 Foldable 60 TPI City Commuter Tires with Nylon Protection for Cycle Road...
- Schwalbe Marathon Plus HS 440 Touring Wire Clincher Bike Tire | 700 x 35 | Performance Line | Black/Reflective...
- Panaracer GravelKing + 700 x 35 C Slick Aramid Folding Tire, Black/Brown RF735-GK-P-D
- Kenda Tires Kwest Commuter/Urban/Hybrid Bicycle Tire 700 x 35c, Black
1. Michelin Protek Front or Rear City Bike Tire for Asphalt and Trails
- everyday city tire
- most versatile city tire for ideal riding on asphalt or paved roads
- 1mm reinforced tread for solid anti-puncture protection
- e-bike ready with protection and versatility
- reflective band and logo on sidewall
- Sport type: Cycling
3. Wtb Cross Boss Bike tires
- The cross boss’ even center tread shelf provides smooth and fast acceleration while more open side knobs help clear muck.
- A rounded, high-volume profile designed ground-up for tubeless usage provides plenty of room to modulate tire pressure.
- Ural compound, dual DNA rubber and Defined cornering channels keep riders grinning for more turns
- From single-track to the Circuit, the cross boss is here to bring it
- Weight: 400 grams
4. Kenda Kwest 700x35C Clincher Tire
- Kenda, Kwest, Tire, 700x35C, Wire, Clincher, SRC, K-Shield, 60TPI, Black
- Deep grooves evacuate water and dirt efficiently
- K-Shield, 60TPI, Black
5. Michelin Protek Cross Front or Rear City Bike Tire for Off-Road Terrain
- Performance ready front or rear city bike tire designed for urban riding
- All-terrain tread pattern so the tire can be used on all types of terrain in all weathers
- 3D-cut tread pattern allowing greater block movement for maximum grip in all situations
- 1mm anti-puncture reinforcement provides effective protection for everyday use
- Tube type front or rear tire; weight 740g; size 700 x 35C
6. Continental Tour 28 700×32-47 40mm Schrader (Auto) Valve – 4 Pack
- Continental Tour 28 700×32-47 40mm Schrader (Auto) Valve – 4 PACK
- Size: 700×32-47mm
- Valve type: 40mm Schrader Valve (Auto)
- Contents: 4 Continental Inner Tubes
7. Fincci Pair 700 x 35c 37-622 Foldable 60 TPI City Commuter Tires with Nylon Protection for Cycle Road Mountain MTB Hybrid Touring Electric Bike Bicycle – Pack of 2
- Foldable Tires. Size: 700 x 35c. ETRTO 37-622. Suitable for 700c Wheels
- 1mm Nylon Anti-Puncture Protection.
- Made of high quality nylon and rubber compound. Kevlar wire to make the tire foldable
- Fast Rolling high traction tread for faster and more comfortable ride.
- Fincci – buy with confidence from UK brand. Full after-sale support and manufacturer warranty.
8. Schwalbe – Marathon Plus HS 440 Touring Wire Clincher Bike Tire - 700 x 35 - Performance Line - Black/Reflective
- MARATHON PLUS TIRE: The most puncture resistant pneumatic tire there is.
- WARRANTY: policy on all Schwalbe product purchased within North America.
9. Panaracer GravelKing + 700 x 35 C Slick Aramid Folding Tire
- 700 x 35C tire size, perfect for gravel and dirt, great for both rough and smooth pavement
- Folding bead tire that is tubeless compatible, Black tire tread and Brown sidewalls
- ZSG natural rubber compound is long lasting and makes for an excellent ride, Anti-flat casing provides reinforcement throughout the tire.
- Advanced Extra Alpha Cord, AX technology uses extremely narrow cord which is weaved at a super high density into the casing, makes for lightness and flexibility, increases density and improves resistance to cuts and abrasions.
- Max PSI of 60 for tubeless and 70 for tubed
- Sport type: Cycling
10. Kenda Tires Kwest Commuter/Urban/Hybrid Bicycle Tire – 700 x 35c
- The perfect commuter tire designed with smooth rounded tread with large water dispersion grooves
- Ride on city streets and country trails
- Great fit for both front and rear application
- 700x35c; PSI: min 50, max 85 (3.5 – 6.0 BAR); Weight: 515 – 615 grams
- Tire rim shown for display purposes only (not included with purchase)
700x35 Tires Buying GuideDoes the thought of finding a great 700x35 Tires stress you out? Has your mind been juggling between choices when it comes to buying 700x35 Tires in general, specifically regarding which model to choose?If that’s the case, know that you’re not alone. Many people find it tough to buy the perfect 700x35 Tires for themselves. We understand the stress associated with the buying process!Since you’re here, you are obviously curious about 700x35 Tires Reviews. You’ve been bombarded with information, so you need to find a reputable source with credible options before you make any decisions on which product would be best for your needs.There are many sources that’ll provide you with that information- buying guides or ratings websites, word-of-mouth testimonials from friends or family members, online forums where users share their personal experiences, product reviews specifically found all over the internet and YouTube channels. Only thorough research will ensure that you get the right product.But that’s not always easy, right? That's why we've taken time to compile a list of the best 700x35 Tires in today's market, on your behalf, so that there will be no more worries for you.How did we come up with the list, you ask? How did we create this buying guide?
- First, our algorithms collected as much information available about these products from trusted sources.
- We employed both Artificial Intelligence and large data volume to validate all collected information.
- Then our AI ranked them on their quality-to-price ratio using industry-standard criteria that let us pick the best 700x35 Tires currently on the market!
- Brand Value: What happens when you go for a not-so-reputable brand just because the price seems cheap? Well, the chance of getting a short-lasting product goes higher. That’s because the renowned brands have a reputation to maintain, others don’t.
- Features: You don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones. We look at the features that matter and choose the top 700x35 Tires based on that.
- Specifications: Numbers always help you measure the quality of a product in a quantitative way. We try to find products of higher specifications, but with the right balance.
- Customer Ratings: The hundreds of customers using the 700x35 Tires before you won’t say wrong, would they? Better ratings mean better service experienced by a good number of people.
- Customer Reviews: Like ratings, customer reviews give you actual and trustworthy information, coming from real-world consumers about the 700x35 Tires they used.
- Seller Rank: Now, this is interesting! You don’t just need a good 700x35 Tires, you need a product that is trendy and growing in sales. It serves two objectives. Firstly, the growing number of users indicates the product is good. Secondly, the manufacturers will hopefully provide better quality and after-sales service because of that growing number.
- Value For The Money: They say you get what you pay for. Cheap isn’t always good. But that doesn’t mean splashing tons of money on a flashy but underserving product is good either. We try to measure how much value for the money you can get from your 700x35 Tires before putting them on the list.
- Durability: Durability and reliability go hand to hand. A robust and durable 700x35 Tires will serve you for months and years to come.
- Availability: Products come and go, new products take the place of the old ones. Probably some new features were added, some necessary modifications were done. What’s the point of using a supposedly good 700x35 Tires if that’s no longer continued by the manufacturer? We try to feature products that are up-to-date and sold by at least one reliable seller, if not several.
- Negative Ratings: Yes, we take that into consideration too! When we pick the top rated 700x35 Tires on the market, the products that got mostly negative ratings get filtered and discarded.