Are you looking for the Best Line Locator Equipment. You are in the right place. Our team went through about 54612 reviews available online for Line Locator Equipment. We chose the finest ones, and prepared this list for you.
Comparison Chart of Top 10 Line Locator Equipment
Line Locator Equipment Reviews
We have checked about 54612 reviews for line locator equipment. It was quite difficult to shortlist the ideal ones from thousands of variants online. However, we've tried our best to make sure that you get only the best one from our suggestions.
|1||Leica 6014157 DD130 Underground Locator Ext Frequency Kit||9.8||Buy On Amazon|
|2||NF-826 Underground Cable Locator Pipeline Detector Professional Wire Tracker for Detecting Cable Line Fault Sensitivity Adjustable||9.6||Buy On Amazon|
|3||KOLSOL F02 Underground Cable Locator||9.4||Buy On Amazon|
|4||Garmin eTrex 10 Worldwide Handheld GPS Navigator||9.4||Buy On Amazon|
|5||RIDGID 21898 SeekTech ST-305 Line Transmitter||9.2||Buy On Amazon|
|6||SitePro Smart-TRAK 102 Magnetic Locator with Smart-Search Technology||8.8||Buy On Amazon|
|7||RIDGID 19238 NaviTrack Scout Locator||8.6||Buy On Amazon|
|8||CST/berger 19-200SC MagnaTrak 200 Series Magnetic Locator with Soft Case Yellow||8.6||Buy On Amazon|
|9||Lutron Caseta Wireless Single-Pole/3-Way Smart Lighting Lamp Dimmer and Remote Kit - P-PKG1P-WH-R - White||8.4||Buy On Amazon|
|10||RIDGID 21903 SeekTech ST-510 Line Transmitter (10 watts)||8.2||Buy On Amazon|
Table Of Content:
- Leica 6014157 DD130 Underground Locator Ext Frequency Kit
- NF-826 Underground Cable Locator Pipeline Detector Professional Wire Tracker for Detecting Cable Line...
- KOLSOL F02 Underground Cable Locator, Wire Tracer with Earphone, Cable Tester for Dog Fence Cables Irrigation...
- Garmin eTrex 10 Worldwide Handheld GPS Navigator
- RIDGID 21898 SeekTech ST-305 Line Transmitter, Line Tracer and Underground Line Locator,Yellow,Small
- SitePro Smart-TRAK 102 Magnetic Locator with Smart-Search Technology
- RIDGID 19238 NaviTrack Scout Locator, Underground Pipe Locator and Underground Cable Location Device Small...
- CST/berger 19-200SC MagnaTrak 200 Series Magnetic Locator with Soft Case Yellow, Large
- Lutron Caseta Wireless Single-Pole/3-Way Smart Lighting Lamp Dimmer and Remote Kit | P-PKG1P-WH-R | White...
- RIDGID 21903 SeekTech ST-510 Line Transmitter , Underground Cable Locator and Utility Locator , Yellow...
1. Leica 6014157 DD130 Underground Locator Ext Frequency Kit
- Kit includes locator, transmitter, and carry bag which offers a turn key Package for locating underground utilities at longer ranges.
- Extended trace range over the Leica Dd120 with additional frequencies
- Automatic pinpointing at depths up to 33 feet with power, radio, auto modes
- Health check and start up test each time you turn on the unit to ensure proper functionality
- IP54 rating against dust and water keep you working longer in tough jobsite conditions
2. NF-826 Underground Cable Locator Pipeline Detector Professional Wire Tracker for Detecting Cable Line Fault Sensitivity Adjustable
- Detecting and Locating breaks and short circuit in cables and electrical lines buried in wall or underground.
- Detecting the laid metal tap water pipe and metal heating pipe.
- Detecting interruptions and short-circuits in floor heating.
- Detecting fuses and assigning current circuits,tracing sockets and junction boxes having accidentally been covered by plastering.
- The transmitter is integrated with the function of AC/DC voltmeter, which can measure 12 to 400V AC/DC voltage on a linear basis.
3. KOLSOL F02 Underground Cable Locator
- Time and Money Saver】Helpful-Locating & tracking buried and hidden wires.
- How to Use】Easily Locate Pet Fence Wires, Metal Wires, Metal Pipes, Electrical Wires, ect ( only for single-strand wire, or double-strand wire in parallel, not for multistrand wire!!!).
- Where You Can Locate】Locate-Determining Which Receptacles are on specific circuits,track-Pinpointing Drill Sites before drilling.
- Range of Parameters】Wire tracer range-Up to 2-3 feet deep and 1000 feet in length.
- Earphone & Tips】Get a free Earphone with package.
4. Garmin eTrex 10 Worldwide Handheld GPS Navigator
- Rugged handheld navigator with preloaded worldwide basemap and 2.2 inch monochrome display
- WAAS enabled GPS receiver with HotFix and GLONASS support for fast positioning and a reliable signal
- Waterproof to IPX7 standards for protection against splashes, rain, etc.
- Support for paperless geocaching and Garmin spine mounting accessories.
- See high and low elevation points or store waypoints along a track (start, finish and high/low altitude) to estimate time and distance between points.
5. RIDGID 21898 SeekTech ST-305 Line Transmitter
- Lightweight and compact transmitter that delivers up to 5 watts of power (3 power output settings) for line locating, underground cable location, and more.
- Transmit 2 frequencies simultaneously
- Easy to use – Convenient buttons with LED light indicators, audio feedback confirms a good circuit before beginning a trace, and easy carry straps.
- Generates frequencies: Direct Connect – 1 kHz, 8 kHz, 33 kHz, 262 kHz*; Induction – 1 kHz, 8 kHz, 33 kHz, 262 kHz*.
- Terminal leads attach using clips or built-in magnets and have built-in edge to paint scrape for optimal connection to pipe, ground or connection point.
6. SitePro Smart-TRAK 102 Magnetic Locator with Smart-Search Technology
- Patent Pending smart-search technology indicates polarity and eliminates interference
- 1.5x more sensitivity than leading brands with four modes of operation
- Large LCD screen for visual search results with signal strength bar graph, sensitivity, volume, and battery level indicator.
- Waterproof tube (IP67) and tip for locating even in the toughest environments and weather conditions
- Locates ferrous metals underground such as manholes, steel covers, septic systems, corner survey markers, cast iron pipes, iron valves, and re-bar.
7. RIDGID 19238 NaviTrack Scout Locator
- Multi-directional antenna technology sees the entire signal all of the time – maximize the signal strength to find the target pipe, sonde, or energized line.
- Underground pipe locator verifies position using a micro-mapping display to mark distinctive poles in front of and behind the target, ensuring an accurate locate.
- When using as underground cable locator or pipe locator, the Navitrack Scout automatically calculates and displays depth when oriented over the target.
- Meets FCC Class B and EN 55022 Class B – operates in these standard frequencies: Sonde – 16 Hz, 512 Hz, 640 Hz, 874 Hz and 33 kHz; Line Trace – 128 Hz, 1 kHz, 8 kHz and 33 kHz; Passive AC Line Trace – 60 Hz, 50 Hz.
- Ideal when locating using SeeSnake inspection camera reels, other sondes, and those who occasionally locate energized lines.
8. CST/berger 19-200SC MagnaTrak 200 Series Magnetic Locator with Soft Case Yellow
- 100 hours of operation with alkaline batteries (6-AA)
- Find Ferrous objects from 6 inches to 15 feet below ground dependent on object size.
- Abilitiy to sense non-terminated power lines.Analog bar graph
- Digital Display of Sensitivity, Volume, Signal, and polarity
- Includes Soft Carrying Case
9. Lutron Caseta Wireless Single-Pole/3-Way Smart Lighting Lamp Dimmer and Remote Kit - P-PKG1P-WH-R - White
- PEACE OF MIND: Set lights to automatically adjust with changing seasons so your family always comes back to a well-lit home; Use Smart Away to randomly turn your lights on/off to look like you’re home when you’re away (smart bridge, L-BDG2-WH, required).
- MOST CONNECTED: Caseta connects with more leading smart home devices – including Alexa, Apple HomeKit, the Google Assistant, Serena shades and Sonos – than any other smart lighting control brand (smart bridge required).
- CONTROL YOUR WAY: Caseta puts the smarts in the switch so you can control your lights your way – the free app, your voice, or from the wall.
- GET MORE, SPEND LESS: 1 Caseta smart switch can control many bulbs at once; Make many bulbs smart, even your existing bulbs; Get smart control of multiple styles of dimmable LED, incandescent and halogen bulbs.
- SMART CONTROL OF PLUGIN LAMPS: Simply plugs into a standard outlet and can be used with up to 2 floor or table lamps.
- WIRELESS REMOTE CONTROL: Use the included wireless Pico remote to turn your lights on, off or dim and brighten with the touch of a button from anywhere in the home.
- EASY 3-WAY SETUP: Create a 3-way by mounting the Pico to almost any wall surface without cutting holes or pulling wire, with a Pico bracket (PICO-WBX-ADAPT sold separately).
- TECHNICAL DETAILS: Works with up to 100Watts of dimmable LED light bulbs/CFL light bulbsor 300Watt incandescent/halogen bulbs; Not rated for low voltage applications (i.
10. RIDGID 21903 SeekTech ST-510 Line Transmitter (10 watts)
- Fully variable power output to maximize battery life or push the signal further down the run for better utility locating and large-diameter pipe location.
- LCD display provides instant visual feedback about line resistance, impedance, and current flow keeping circuit information easy to read while underground wire locating.
- Extended range 25-foot (7,62 meter) terminal leads can attach using the heavy duty clips or built-in magnets and have built-in edge to scrape paint for optimal connection to pipe, ground or connection point.
- Quick and easy to use line locator with LCD display, LED light indicators and carry handle and straps for sweeping.
- Generates frequencies: Direct Connect – 128 Hz, 1 kHz, 8 kHz, 33 kHz, 93 kHz; Induction – 1 kHz, 8 kHz, 33 kHz, 262 kHz* – Competitor frequencies available in both direct connect and induction.
Line Locator Equipment Buying GuideDoes the thought of finding a great Line Locator Equipment stress you out? Has your mind been juggling between choices when it comes to buying Line Locator Equipment in general, specifically regarding which model to choose?If that’s the case, know that you’re not alone. Many people find it tough to buy the perfect Line Locator Equipment for themselves. We understand the stress associated with the buying process!Since you’re here, you are obviously curious about Line Locator Equipment Reviews. You’ve been bombarded with information, so you need to find a reputable source with credible options before you make any decisions on which product would be best for your needs.There are many sources that’ll provide you with that information- buying guides or ratings websites, word-of-mouth testimonials from friends or family members, online forums where users share their personal experiences, product reviews specifically found all over the internet and YouTube channels. Only thorough research will ensure that you get the right product.But that’s not always easy, right? That's why we've taken time to compile a list of the best Line Locator Equipment in today's market, on your behalf, so that there will be no more worries for you.How did we come up with the list, you ask? How did we create this buying guide?
- First, our algorithms collected as much information available about these products from trusted sources.
- We employed both Artificial Intelligence and large data volume to validate all collected information.
- Then our AI ranked them on their quality-to-price ratio using industry-standard criteria that let us pick the best Line Locator Equipment currently on the market!
- Brand Value: What happens when you go for a not-so-reputable brand just because the price seems cheap? Well, the chance of getting a short-lasting product goes higher. That’s because the renowned brands have a reputation to maintain, others don’t.
- Features: You don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones. We look at the features that matter and choose the top Line Locator Equipment based on that.
- Specifications: Numbers always help you measure the quality of a product in a quantitative way. We try to find products of higher specifications, but with the right balance.
- Customer Ratings: The hundreds of customers using the Line Locator Equipment before you won’t say wrong, would they? Better ratings mean better service experienced by a good number of people.
- Customer Reviews: Like ratings, customer reviews give you actual and trustworthy information, coming from real-world consumers about the Line Locator Equipment they used.
- Seller Rank: Now, this is interesting! You don’t just need a good Line Locator Equipment, you need a product that is trendy and growing in sales. It serves two objectives. Firstly, the growing number of users indicates the product is good. Secondly, the manufacturers will hopefully provide better quality and after-sales service because of that growing number.
- Value For The Money: They say you get what you pay for. Cheap isn’t always good. But that doesn’t mean splashing tons of money on a flashy but underserving product is good either. We try to measure how much value for the money you can get from your Line Locator Equipment before putting them on the list.
- Durability: Durability and reliability go hand to hand. A robust and durable Line Locator Equipment will serve you for months and years to come.
- Availability: Products come and go, new products take the place of the old ones. Probably some new features were added, some necessary modifications were done. What’s the point of using a supposedly good Line Locator Equipment if that’s no longer continued by the manufacturer? We try to feature products that are up-to-date and sold by at least one reliable seller, if not several.
- Negative Ratings: Yes, we take that into consideration too! When we pick the top rated Line Locator Equipment on the market, the products that got mostly negative ratings get filtered and discarded.