Are you looking for the Best Cheap Multimeter. You are in the right place. Our team went through about 58820 reviews available online for Multimeter. We chose the finest ones, and prepared this list for you.
Comparison Chart of Top 10 Multimeter
Cheap Multimeter Reviews
We have checked about 58820 reviews for multimeter. It was quite difficult to shortlist the ideal ones from thousands of variants online. However, we've tried our best to make sure that you get only the best one from our suggestions.
|1||AstroAI Multimeter 2000 Counts Digital Multimeter with DC AC Voltmeter and Ohm Volt Amp Tester ; Measures Voltage||9.6||Buy On Amazon|
|2||Klein Tools MM600 Multimeter||9.6||Buy On Amazon|
|3||Crenova Digital Multimeter TRMS Multi Testers||9.2||Buy On Amazon|
|4||Crenova MS8233D Auto-Ranging Digital Multimeter Home Measuring Tools with Backlight LCD Display||9||Buy On Amazon|
|5||KAIWEETS Digital Multimeter TRMS 6000 Counts Voltmeter Auto-Ranging Fast Accurately Measures Voltage Current Amp Resistance Diodes Continuity Duty-Cycle Capacitance Temperature for Automotive||8.8||Buy On Amazon|
|6||Digital Multimeter for Measuring Voltage||8.6||Buy On Amazon|
|7||Fluke 107 AC/DC Current Handheld Digital Multimeter by Fluke||8.6||Buy On Amazon|
|8||AstroAI Digital Multimeter TRMS 6000 Counts Volt Meter Ohmmeter Auto-Ranging Tester; Accurately Measures Voltage Current Resistance Diodes Continuity Duty-Cycle Capacitance Temperature for Automotive||8.4||Buy On Amazon|
|9||Klein Tools MM400 Multimeter||8.2||Buy On Amazon|
|10||KAIWEETS Digital Multimeter with Case||8.2||Buy On Amazon|
Table Of Content:
- AstroAI Multimeter 2000 Counts Digital Multimeter with DC AC Voltmeter and Ohm Volt Amp Tester ; Measures...
- Klein Tools MM600 Multimeter, Digital Auto-Ranging, AC/DC Voltage and Current, Temperature, Frequency...
- Crenova Digital Multimeter TRMS Multi Testers, Auto-Ranging Volt Meter, 6000 Counts Ohmmeter, Measures...
- Crenova MS8233D Auto-Ranging Digital Multimeter Home Measuring Tools with Backlight LCD Display
- KAIWEETS Digital Multimeter TRMS 6000 Counts Voltmeter Auto-Ranging Fast Accurately Measures Voltage Current...
- Digital Multimeter for Measuring Voltage, Resistance, Current, Continuity, Battery and Diode Multi Tester...
- Fluke 107 AC/DC Current Handheld Digital Multimeter by Fluke, Gray
- AstroAI Digital Multimeter TRMS 6000 Counts Volt Meter Ohmmeter Auto-Ranging Tester; Accurately Measures...
- Klein Tools MM400 Multimeter, Digital Auto Ranging, AC/DC Voltage, Current, Capacitance, Frequency, Duty-Cycle...
- KAIWEETS Digital Multimeter with Case, DC AC Voltmeter, Ohm Volt Amp Test Meter and Continuity Test Diode...
1. AstroAI Multimeter 2000 Counts Digital Multimeter with DC AC Voltmeter and Ohm Volt Amp Tester ; Measures Voltage
- VERSATILE DIGITAL MULTIMETER – Accurately measures AC/DC Voltage, DC Current, Resistance, and Diode.
- TROUBLESHOOTING WITH Accuracy – This Multimeter has a sampling speed of 2 times per second; Built-in a backlight LCD display with 3 ½ digits (1999 count) 0.
- ENSURES SAFETY – Double ceramic fuse is anti-burn and protects from overloading.
- EASE OF USE – Support Data Hold, low battery indicator and continuity buzzer.
- ADDITIONAL TIPS – This Multimeter is designed to troubleshoot a variety of automotive and household electrical problems safely and accurately.
2. Klein Tools MM600 Multimeter
- Multimeter measures up to 1000V AC/DC voltage, 10A AC/DC current and 40MOhms resistance plus temperature, capacitance, frequency, duty-cycle, test diodes and continuity.
- Digital Mulimeter has CAT IV 600V / CAT III 1000V safety rating
- Built to endure a 6.6-foot (2 m) drop and withstand daily wear and tear on the job site
- Low battery indicator and easily accessible battery and fuse replacement compartment
- For use in basic and controlled electromagnetic environments such as residential, business and light-industrial locations.
- Includes carrying pouch, test leads, alligator clips, thermocouple with adapter and batteries
3. Crenova Digital Multimeter TRMS Multi Testers
- Up to 10 test modes: This Automotive multimeter comes with Versatile to measure AC/DC current, AC/DC voltage, resistance, frequency, capacitance, continuity, diode, transistor (hFE), and temperature.
- Comes equipped with non-contact voltage (NCV) detector: Crenova home multimeter good for quick and precise sensing AC electric field without touching any wires.
- Hook hole, support stand, and test lead holder design add more convenience: This multimeter tester let you fully concentrate on hassle electrical upgrades, repairs, and maintenance tasks.
- Bright torch and screen backlight: Crenova automotive volt meter ensures reliable performance in lower light areas, rubber holster effectively protects the multimeter from strong impact force.
- Includes all must-have accessories: K-type thermocouple (1), probe test leads (1 pair), alligator clip test leads (1 pair), 1.
4. Crenova MS8233D Auto-Ranging Digital Multimeter Home Measuring Tools with Backlight LCD Display
- 100% Safety Assurance】Built-in Double Fuse. Overload Protection on all ranges.
- Auto-ranging Tester】Accurately measure AC/DC voltage, AC/DC current, resistance, frequency, continuity, diode, etc.
- Backlight Display】 Designed with 3 1/2 digit LCD display and ‘Backlight’, showing the reading clearly in low light areas.
- Special Points】 Data Hold, Maximum Value Hold, Function Switching, Auto Power OFF.
- 9V Battery】DON’T forget to install the 9V battery before using the digital multimeter, or it will go on strike.
5. KAIWEETS Digital Multimeter TRMS 6000 Counts Voltmeter Auto-Ranging Fast Accurately Measures Voltage Current Amp Resistance Diodes Continuity Duty-Cycle Capacitance Temperature for Automotive
- WIDE APPLICATIONS – KAIWEETS HT118A Multimeter measures up to 600V AC/DC voltage, 10A AC/DC current and 60 MOhms resistance, electrical tester also tests temperature, capacitance, frequency, duty-cycle, wire on-off, and test diodes and continuity.
- EASY OPERATION – Switch the dial to the function you need, and the LED lights on the jacks will shine accordingly.
- MULTI-FUNCTION – Non-contact voltage testing and Live function with sound and light alarm.
- SAFETY FIRST – IEC Rated CAT III 1000V, CAT IV 600V, CE, RoHS certified.
- AFTERSALES – KAIWEETS provides a 36-Month after-sale service, lifetime technical support.
6. Digital Multimeter for Measuring Voltage
- Wide Range of Applications: It can measure AC voltage and DC voltage, resistance, and current, It can also test circuit continuity, battery quality, and diode biases.
- High Quality Display with Backlight Function: It features a high quality 3 and 1/2 digits display with maximum display value of 1999.
- BATT function to test battery quality: it displays the current (in mA) that the battery can provide when connected to a resistive load of 40 Ohms (1.
- Other Features: This digital multimeter has a hold function that retains the last measured value, a kick-stand, and a continuity buzzer.
- Comes with These Additional Items: This digital multimeter also comes with test probes, a mini wire stripper, mini screwdrivers, 30 cm cables, and electrical tape.
- Satisfaction guarantee: This multimeter is backed by the 30-day manufacturer’s guarantee and lifetime customer support for customer’s satisfaction.
7. Fluke 107 AC/DC Current Handheld Digital Multimeter by Fluke
- Voltage, resistance, continuity, capacitance
- Input terminal for AC and DC current measurements to 10 A and current
- Backlit display
- Data hold
- Diode test, plus frequency and duty cycle measurements
8. AstroAI Digital Multimeter TRMS 6000 Counts Volt Meter Ohmmeter Auto-Ranging Tester; Accurately Measures Voltage Current Resistance Diodes Continuity Duty-Cycle Capacitance Temperature for Automotive
- Versatile Digital Multimeter – Accurately measures AC/DC Current, AC/DC Voltage, Capacitance, Frequency, Duty Cycle, Resistance, Diode, Continuity and Temperature.
- Thoughful Design – Support Data Hold, Large LCD Backlit Screen, Auto Shut-off and Hanging Magnet, and Kickstand make the process of measurements easier.
- Suitable For Many Occasions – This Multimeter is a golden partner to help to troubleshoot a variety of automotive and household electrical problems safely and accurately.
- Ensure Safety – Double ceramic fuse is anti-burn and protects from overloading，and it will be more secure and reliable； F400mA/600V and F10A/600V explosion-proof ceramic fuse tubes can protect the multimeter effectively.
- Additional Tips – Combined with Amazon’s superior delivery, we provide lifetime technical support.
9. Klein Tools MM400 Multimeter
- Multimeter measures up to 600V AC/DC voltage, 10A AC/DC current and 40 MOhms resistance
- Electrical tester measures temperature, capacitance, frequency, duty-cycle, and test diodes and continuity.
- CAT III 600V safety rating
- Built to withstand a 3.3-foot (1 m) drop and withstand daily wear and tear on the job site
- Low battery indicator and easily accessible battery compartment
- For use in basic and controlled electromagnetic environments such as residential, business and light-industrial locations.
- Includes test leads, thermocouple with adapter, batteries and user manual
10. KAIWEETS Digital Multimeter with Case
- Customer Service: KAIWEETS provides a lifetime after sale service and technical support.
- Multi-Function: This multimeter can test AC/DC Voltage, DC current (Can not for AC current), Resistance, Continuity, Diode Measurement.
- Sensitive Test: Please make sure the rotary switch is located at the right test range.
- Safety Operation: IEC Rated CAT III 600V, CE and RoHS certified.
- Widely Used: The Digital Multimeter is designed to be safe and accurate, and suitable for electrician test, household use, automotive, industrial electrical problems.
Multimeter Buying GuideDoes the thought of finding a great Multimeter stress you out? Has your mind been juggling between choices when it comes to buying Multimeter in general, specifically regarding which model to choose?If that’s the case, know that you’re not alone. Many people find it tough to buy the perfect Multimeter for themselves. We understand the stress associated with the buying process!Since you’re here, you are obviously curious about Cheap Multimeter Reviews. You’ve been bombarded with information, so you need to find a reputable source with credible options before you make any decisions on which product would be best for your needs.There are many sources that’ll provide you with that information- buying guides or ratings websites, word-of-mouth testimonials from friends or family members, online forums where users share their personal experiences, product reviews specifically found all over the internet and YouTube channels. Only thorough research will ensure that you get the right product.But that’s not always easy, right? That's why we've taken time to compile a list of the best Multimeter in today's market, on your behalf, so that there will be no more worries for you.How did we come up with the list, you ask? How did we create this buying guide?
- First, our algorithms collected as much information available about these products from trusted sources.
- We employed both Artificial Intelligence and large data volume to validate all collected information.
- Then our AI ranked them on their quality-to-price ratio using industry-standard criteria that let us pick the best Multimeter currently on the market!
- Brand Value: What happens when you go for a not-so-reputable brand just because the price seems cheap? Well, the chance of getting a short-lasting product goes higher. That’s because the renowned brands have a reputation to maintain, others don’t.
- Features: You don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones. We look at the features that matter and choose the top Multimeter based on that.
- Specifications: Numbers always help you measure the quality of a product in a quantitative way. We try to find products of higher specifications, but with the right balance.
- Customer Ratings: The hundreds of customers using the Multimeter before you won’t say wrong, would they? Better ratings mean better service experienced by a good number of people.
- Customer Reviews: Like ratings, customer reviews give you actual and trustworthy information, coming from real-world consumers about the Multimeter they used.
- Seller Rank: Now, this is interesting! You don’t just need a good Multimeter, you need a product that is trendy and growing in sales. It serves two objectives. Firstly, the growing number of users indicates the product is good. Secondly, the manufacturers will hopefully provide better quality and after-sales service because of that growing number.
- Value For The Money: They say you get what you pay for. Cheap isn’t always good. But that doesn’t mean splashing tons of money on a flashy but underserving product is good either. We try to measure how much value for the money you can get from your Multimeter before putting them on the list.
- Durability: Durability and reliability go hand to hand. A robust and durable Multimeter will serve you for months and years to come.
- Availability: Products come and go, new products take the place of the old ones. Probably some new features were added, some necessary modifications were done. What’s the point of using a supposedly good Multimeter if that’s no longer continued by the manufacturer? We try to feature products that are up-to-date and sold by at least one reliable seller, if not several.
- Negative Ratings: Yes, we take that into consideration too! When we pick the top rated Multimeter on the market, the products that got mostly negative ratings get filtered and discarded.